Pizza night is a great way to connect with family and friends – a wonderful tradition that is made even better with homemade pizza. HIC–Harold Impost Company offers a wide selection of pizza prep and serve tools that are essential for making your pizza night memorable. This Friday is National Cheese Pizza Day, and while mozzarella may be the most popular cheese for topping pizza, followed by provolone, there are many options that can transform your next pizza night.
Here are a few of our kitchen tools and gadgets that will help you make the most of your cheese pizza celebration.
HIC’s Pizza Stone is for baking perfectly crisp pizza, flatbread, sourdough and scones, or reheating leftover pizza without soggy, doughy, or burnt spots.
- Made from natural, food-safe ceramic stoneware
- Heat resistant to 480-degrees Fahrenheit
- Absorbs moisture to eliminate soggy crust
- Distributes heat evenly for uniform browning
- Contoured rack safely transports hot stone to serve pizza
- Safe for gas, electric, convection, microwave oven, and on the grill
Fantes Uncle Tony’s Classic Pizza Cutter is the fastest and easiest way to cut pizza slices in seconds!
- Made from Japanese stainless steel with a plastic handle
- 3.75-inch blade
- Works left- or right-handed
- Larger wheel rolls easily to cut through pizza crusts of all thicknesses
- Thumb rest allows for a secure grip and finger guard protects hands from cuts
Fantes Cousin Serafina’s Micro-Textured Pizza Pan features a naturally stick-resistant surface for making homemade pizza recipes.
- Made from solid, heavyweight 18/10 stainless steel that is more durable than other metal pizza pans – and will not rust
- The unique texture is stamped directly into the pan to create a naturally stick-resistant surface for easy food release without chemicals or non-stick coatings
- Cooking utensils won’t damage or compromise the nonstick pan
- Made in Italy
- The 13 x 1.25-inch pan is dishwasher safe
- Fante’s family recipe and instructions included
Fantes Cousin Nico’s Suction-Base Cheese Grater is for grating cheeses, nuts, breadcrumbs and chocolates and shredding vegetables.
- Suction base grips clean, smooth surfaces securely for effortless operation
- Easy to use, simply insert food into the hopper and turn handle to grate or shred. Use the safety pusher to guide food through the grater
- Includes Suction-Base Grater, 2 stainless steel drums (1 for finely grated, the other coarsely grated), and a safety pusher
- Easy to clean with warm, soapy water
HIC’s Classic Box Kitchen Grater is ideal for grating, slicing and shredding cheeses, vegetables, nutmeg, onions, garlic, chocolate and more.
- Made from stainless steel, the sharp cutting surfaces are for fine, medium and coarse grating
- The 4-Sided grating surfaces features: straight cuts, 0.25-inch shredder holes, 0.13-inch shredder holes and a very fine grating surface for harder cheeses and nutmeg
- Handle affords a firm grip for smooth functionality and provides stability
- Measures 9.25-inches top to bottom and approximately 4.25-inches x 3.5-inches across
Protect against sharp and abrasive objects, such as cheese graters, with Cutlery Pro Mesh Cutting Glove, Medium.
- Certified ASTM ANSI Level 5, the highest level of safety available
- European LFGB food safe certified
- Unbeatable cut resistance with a strength-to-weight ratio that is 15 times greater than steel
- Made from high-performance 1000D polyethylene (HPPE) string at 10 gauge string knits
- Blended with basalt fiber and spandex for ultimate protection, breathability, and dexterity
- Elasticized wrists for comfortable fit
- Fits most hand sizes
- Hand wash and air dry