The official start of grilling season is upon us. To ensure you are ready to prepare one of the top grilling favorites, the burger, HIC, Harold Import Co. has just the right tools.
Break out the grills and learn how best to prepare your patties, and your fries, for a perfect meal.
Here are a few tips for great tasting burgers.
- You want your burgers juicy, so don’t go too lean. Choose your standard ground beef with 20% fat.
- Add flavorings – onions, garlic, herbs and spices, but hold off on the salt at this point, as it will draw out the moisture.
- Bind it together with an egg and some breadcrumbs.
- Shape it using the HIC Burger Press.
- Chill the burgers for an hour or more. This will help them keep their shape when cooking.
- Plop them on the grill, and cook to your desired doneness. You can sprinkle them with salt while cooking – and, don’t forget to add cheese!
Check out these essential tools to create a
delicious burger feast with HIC.
Our quarter pound burger press helps you quickly form burger patties that are uniform in thickness so they cook evenly throughout, AND they’re perfectly sized for your buns. So versatile, the HIC Burger Press can be used for any type of patties – beef, turkey, chicken, sausage or veggie. They are also great to use when preparing quinoa cakes and even individual hash browns!
For the perfect French fries, the HIC French Fry Potato Cutter cuts uniformly sized pieces so they cook evenly. The cutter is designed to give you the ability to make thick cut or shoestring fried potatoes (or julienned veggies).
Round out your barbecue with delicious corn on the cob. HIC’s Corn Dishes are perfect for serving buttery sweet corn on the cob. The deeply curved shape cradles the cob, keeping them from rolling away, while containing butter. Perfect for effortless indoor and outdoor entertaining.
For more grilling inspiration this barbecue season, visit HIC, Harold Import Co.